This privacy statement applies to copacabanabeauty.no - Copacabana Beauty Center AS ("we"). We are responsible for the processing of personal data described in this privacy statement. You can find our contact information below.
1. Who we process personal information aboutThis privacy statement addresses our processing of personal information about the following persons:
- Contact persons at our suppliers, partners and customers
- Visitors to our website
- Those who send inquiries to us via the contact form on our website
2. Who we share personal information withOur suppliers of IT services will be able to access personal information if personal information is stored with the supplier or is otherwise available to the supplier in accordance with the contract with us. The suppliers act in accordance with the data processor agreement with us and under our instructions. The supplier may only use the personal information for the purposes we have determined and which are described in this privacy statement.
3. Storage of personal informationFor users who submit forms on this website, personal information that they provide is also stored. Contact inquiries are deleted after 1 year.
4. Your rightsYou have rights in personal information that concerns you. What rights you have depends on the circumstances.
Withdraw consent: If you have given consent to receive newsletters from us, you can withdraw this consent at any time. We have made it easy for you to make reservations against this type of inquiry by including a link to the deregistration form in each inquiry. If you have consented to other processing of personal data, you can also withdraw your consent at any time with regard to this processing by contacting us about this.
Request access: You have the right to access the personal information we have registered about you, as long as the duty of confidentiality does not prevent this. To ensure that personal information is disclosed to the right person, we may require that the request for access be made in writing or that identity be verified in another way.
Request correction or deletion: You can ask us to correct incorrect information we have about you or ask us to delete personal information. We will as far as possible accommodate a request to delete personal information, but we can not do this if there are compelling reasons for not deleting, for example that we must store the information for documentation purposes.
Data portability: In some cases, you may have access to the personal information you have provided to us in a machine-readable format.
If it is technically possible, in some cases it will be possible to have these transferred directly to other companies.
Complaint to the supervisory authority: If you disagree with the way we process your personal information, you can submit a complaint to the Data Inspectorate.
5. SecurityWe have established procedures for handling personal information in a secure manner. The measures are of both a technical and organizational nature. We make regular assessments of the security of all central systems used for handling personal data, and agreements have been entered into that provide suppliers of such systems to ensure satisfactory information security.
Access to personal information is limited to personnel who need access to perform their tasks. We have adopted internal IT guidelines, and we regularly train employees with regard to security and use of IT systems.
6. Changes to the Privacy StatementWe will be able to make minor changes to this privacy statement. You will always find the latest version on our website. In the event of significant changes, we will notify you of this.
7. Contact usIf you have any questions or comments about our privacy statement or you want to exercise your rights, you can contact us as follows:
Copacabana Beauty Center AS
Regimentveien 93 B
Tel: +47 469 22 961